Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:33:22 -0500
From:      David Petrou <dpetrou@cs.cmu.edu>
To:        David Petrou <dpetrou@cs.cmu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: thread model questions

> hi.  i've searched the handbook, tutorial, FAQ, and parts of the
> mailing list archives but haven't found direct answers to the
> following questions.  i hope you don't mind answering them for me; it
> will save me a lot of time looking through the code, and / or writing
> test cases:

john milford pointed me to the following web page that answers most of
my previous questions concerning the freebsd threading model and gives
a whole lot of other useful information on the topic.  i thought
there might be some others that don't know of it, so here it is:

http://people.freebsd.org/~jasone/refs/freebsd_kse/freebsd_kse.html

david