Date:      Tue, 26 Dec 2006 01:46:28 +0100
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MythTV port - status report

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 01:34:41 +0100
Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no> wrote:

> All I find on Google (when searching for Mythsocket problems and
> related terms) is references to wrong ip addresses, blocked ports and

Hmm, I guess MythSocket refers to communicating with the mythbackend,
not with the database? Or am I mistaken?

One more thought: I have installer mysql-server-50 without any options.
Does that impact anything? I see that there are at least two options
related to threads, should I enable one or the other, or doesn't it
matter?

--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen,