Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:10:56 -0500
From:      Jim Bryant <kc5vdj@yahoo.com>
To:        mjacob@feral.com
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: tape testers wanted for freebsd-current

Tested and seems to work fine on a HP C1533 DDS-2 drive.

A mysterious filesystem corruption of /var happened the day after I did a two-tape dump, and the fixed tape driver was a godsend!

I would have reported back last night, but some moron driving a backhoe dealt a 22-hour fatal blow to Time Warner/Roadrunner
locally, and it all was restored about half an hour ago...

Thanks Matt!

--
ET has one helluva sense of humor!
He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!