Date:      Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:40:42 -0900
From:      Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>
To:        David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Build Failure (libkvm)

On Friday 22 February 2002 08:14 am, David Wolfskill wrote:
> From: Beech Rintoul <akbeech@anchoragerescue.org>
>
> >Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:09:28 -0900
> >
> >Last night's build for -current failed with the following:
>
> I got -CURRENT built today without problem.  Recent CVSup history:

(snip history)

> Might try updating again....

 Already did that. The update was about 15 minutes prior to that last build
attempt. Interesting, the last change to that file was about 2 weeks ago and
I have done several builds since then. I'm clueless as to why it picked today
to fail rather than immediately following the commit.

Beech
Beech Rintoul - IT Manager - Instructor - akbeech@anchoragerescue.org
/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  | Anchorage Gospel Rescue Mission
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  | P.O. Box 230510
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail | Anchorage, AK 99523-0510