Date:      Wed, 9 Jun 2010 10:45:39 -0400
From:      Richard Morse <REMORSE@PARTNERS.ORG>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Core dump with php52-recode?

Hi! I just did a portsnap and found that php52 had been updated. When I rec=
ompiled (using `portmaster -i php52 php52-extensions`, suddenly php started=
 crashing:

> Jun 9 10:27:30 hedwig kernel: pid 35517 (php), uid 1001: exited on signal=
 11 (core dumped)=20

I was able to trace this down to the php52-recode extension. Has anyone els=
e noticed this behaviour?

Thanks,
Ricky

addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-ma=
il
contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLi=
ne at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in e=
rror
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and pro=
perly
dispose of the e-mail.