Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 2015 15:25:19 -0500
From:      Ed Maste <emaste@freebsd.org>
To:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Does anyone use kgzip / kgzldr?

I disconnected kgzldr from the build in r291113 because I thought
kgzip was already disconnected. As it happens kgzip was disconnected
only from the release builds, in r281658.

kgzip / kgzldr only works on i386, and for quite some time the
recommended way to use a compressed kernel has been via loader(8). Is
there a compelling use case for kgzldr and loader(8)-less i386 boot?
I'll reconnect kgzldr (on i386 only) if it's useful, or otherwise
continue with the removal.