Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:30:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        "Brad S. Ross" <bross@soldusa.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Version 3.5  ATAPI question

It supports atapi using the acd0 driver... it's in the GENERIC
kernel. Maybe you accidentally deleted one of the hard drive controllers
(wdc0 wdc1) in the visual userconfig part of the set up... if you have 4.0
on your system however... you should just stick with it.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|