Date:      Mon, 04 Dec 1995 18:15:14 +0100
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@vector.enet>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu, ports@freebsd.org, paepcke@arcway.snafu.de
Subject:   Re: emacs dup rx of 10M

Hi, Following on my previous:

> > Will the problem go away
> > if you install ports/net/ncftp2 and set NCFTP=ncftp2 from your command
> > line?
>
> I'll let you know,

>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://forgery.cs.berkeley.edu/pub/.
ncftp2: illegal option -- N
>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/.
ncftp2: illegal option -- N

I'm v. busy with my job at the moment, so I'll come back to this when
I get a second machine to fiddle with, my ports mk stuff is a little old,
but I don't want to destabilise anything just now, it's my only useful
box currently, maybe in a week or so ...

Julian
---
Julian H. Stacey	jhs@freebsd.org  	http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/