Date:      Fri, 4 Jun 2004 16:11:12 -0400
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        "Cyrille Lefevre" <clefevre-lists@9online.fr>, <arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Change to "kludge option processing" in /bin/ps

At 10:12 PM +0200 6/3/04, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
>why this message does not reach -arch ?
>don't know if Garance reeived it also ?

Hmm?  Both my message (the one you are replying to) and your
reply to it showed up in my mailbox via the arch mailing list.

I was about to send another message to you directly (via
whatever addresses I could find for you) to see what happened.
I'm wondering if I've been sending to the wrong place, or if
maybe you are losing messages from "drosih@rpi.edu" but you
might see the messages if I sent them as "gad@FreeBSD.org"
instead.

Did you see my other replies in this thread?  I think they
all went to freebsd-arch (although our earlier thread was
actually done mostly in freebsd-standards).  I've made a
few more commits to `ps', and have others almost ready to
commit, but at the moment I'm actually working on a major
update to finally fix some issues in newsyslog that I've
been promising to do for almost a year now.

>"Garance A Drosihn" <drosih@rpi.edu> wrote:
>>  At 5:08 PM +0200 5/31/04, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
>>  >also, what about the proposed changes I have submitted ?
>>
>>  I never got an answer from the last two or three messages I sent
>>  to you, so I am going ahead with bits of your changes and bits
>>  of my own pending changes.
>
>sorry, but I don't remember to have received anything recently,
>the last message from you was "So, my silence on `ps' is because
>I am too busy elsewhere..." on 27/04/2004 !
>so, could you resend your last messages, if any ?

Yes, I do have some of them.  For a few of those, it looks like I
was sending to
      "Cyrille Lefevre" <root@gits.dyndns.org>
which must have been your return address on whatever message I
was replying to.  But the most important ones look like they
were sent to
      Cyrille Lefevre <cyrille.lefevre@laposte.net>

would messages to that address be likely to get lost?