Date:      Sun, 18 May 1997 18:24:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Steve <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        Leland Heaton <lheaton@cts.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Learning FreeBSD

> Someone suggested that I print the parts I need but.  It seems that it will
> be too difficult and I will loose the stuff.  How can I learn FreeBSD (I
> just really would like to scrap the messed up part of freebsd that caused
> this whole mess and reinstall FreeBSD)  But I want to learn it first.  See
> my dilema?

Dont try to eat the whole melon in one sitting..  Install freebsd, learn a
little today, some more tomorrow, try things with a real goal behind them,
learn what youre doing wrong, learn what you did right. Dont push
(yourself or others).  Play.

Before you know it, if you dont try too hard, you will wake up and
discover you learned it all and didnt print a thing, and will learn that
the newest version is out and you need to learn a bunch more quick! and it
never ends.