Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2012 10:39:23 -0800
From:      Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com>
To:        d@delphij.net
Cc:        freebsd-drivers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Request for assistance in modifying mfi to support LSI MegaRAID SAS 9266

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Xin Li <delphij@delphij.net> wrote:

> What's your FreeBSD version?  Looks like that this should be
> recognized as "Thunderbolt".  Will grep 005b /sys/dev/mfi/* give you
> anything?  If not, you need a newer FreeBSD version.

8.3-amd64

Of course there's no mfi device, the probe shows 'none' in the first column.

What version is it supported in?  I'm interested in getting it to work
in 8.3 because it is the only current version supported through 2014.
9.1 is RC-N ;-)  10 is not ready for production (according to my
criteria)

- M