Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 13:13:16 +1000 (EST)
From:      Nicholas Brawn <ncb@zip.com.au>
To:        Tushar Patel <tpatel@ecpi.com>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: POP3 server with SSL

Last year I patched qpopper to use SSL. Seemed to work fine, but I never
did get around to trying/writing a proper mail fetcher, or testing whether
mail clients that supported ssl could login properly.

Anyway, it would depend on your endusers, and whether their clients would
be able to download mail adequately. Grab SSL from www.openssl.org and
have a tinker. :)

Cheers,
Nick