Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:44:54 -0500 (CDT)
From:      dkelly@nebula.tbe.com
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        dkelly@nebula.tbe.com
Subject:   ports/4814: cd-write-1.4 requires mkisofs

>Number:         4814
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       :cd-write-1.4 requires mkisofs
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Release:        FreeBSD 2.2-STABLE i386
>Environment:

ports-cur via CTM thru 2058

If one doesn't have mkisofs installed, cd-write says,
"I don't know where is "mkisofs" and MKISOFS is not set
in your environment"

>How-To-Repeat:

cd /usr/ports/sysutils/cd-write
make install

>Fix:

cd /usr/ports/sysutils/mkisofs
make install

But dependency should be put in cd-write's Makefile
unless there is some reason one might want cd-write
but not need mkisofs. In that case it would be nice for
cd-write to say on exit of "make install" that one might
also like to install mkisofs.