Date:      Thu, 31 May 2001 08:34:45 +0100
From:      "Stuart Duckworth" <ITServices@cableinet.co.uk>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@DougBarton.net>, owner-freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ITServices@cableinet.co.uk, James <james@fr.clara.net>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG, David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
Subject:   Re: Installation

On 29 May 01, at 22:22, Doug Barton wrote:

>  That would make it a graphical display. A graphical user interface is one
> where the user interaction with those graphics causes useful things to
> happen.

Well, I interacted with the graphics and FBSD installed and I think
that's useful :-)

I take your point though.  It's not like using a pointer in a full on
GUI.  I interpreted "graphical" as meaing picture like and saw the
boxes and moving highlights and appliable asterisks as part of a
picture.

Stuart.