Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:58:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Neil Short <neshort@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X troubles (possibly radeon related)

> Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:51:54 -0500
> From: "Scott T. Hildreth"
>
>   My Ati R128 stopped working, so I am using the
> onboard video.
>   It needs the vesa driver, but I couldn't get
> xorgcfg to work,
>   so I added a mode line to the xorg.conf, and then
> xorg worked.
>

> > ~Jason

Did your mode line permit vesa to drive a 1280x800 LCD
screen?
How did you come up with the proper mode line?
Vesa works on my box but at 1024x768 - and my monitor
is 1280x800.

======
Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all his works are truth, and his ways are justice; and he is able to bring low those who walk in pride.
Daniel 4:37