Date:      Tue, 4 Sep 2001 00:42:37 -0400
From:      Paul Chvostek <paul@it.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i took FBSD's stability for granted.

So Tim ... we should assume that the Corporate Networker's Guide is
just your way of expressing your dissatisfaction with the stability of
FreeBSD?  ;-)

On Mon, Sep 03, 2001 at 09:37:55PM -0700, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

  Paul Chvostek                                             <paul@it.ca>
  Operations / Development / Abuse / Whatever       vox: +1 416 598-0000
  IT Canada                                            http://www.it.ca/