Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2012 22:59:48 -0500 (CDT)
From:      sales@musclefeast.com
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Free shipping ending soon!

   Don't forget about our free shipping coupon for orders over $100.
   This coupon expires at the end of the month.  To use this coupon, just
   type in "freeship" at checkout.  Also, don't forget about the super
   deals we have right now on Agmatine, D-Aspartic Acid, Creatine, and
   Beta Alanine.  Each of these products have been marked down through
   the end of the month to levels that you will not find anywhere.

   As a heads up, pricing on whey protein products will go up about 10%
   in the next couple of months.  We hate to raise any of our prices but
   the whey protein market remains at record high levels and our margins
   on these products are at a level that are not sustainable for our
   business. I realize there are other whey products currently selling
   for a little less than our prices but I would not be confident that
   any of them would hit label claims as I know they are not getting
   better pricing and can't have lower overhead costs.

   As always, we would love to have you join our [1]Facebook group.  This
   group is really helpful and you can always find someone to help you
   with any nutritional or fitness advice. If you have any comments,
   concerns, or questions about any of our products or any other health
   related products, chances are someone in this group can help you out.
   This is also a good group to get fitness advice and also share your
   experiences.  [2]Feel free to add me as a friend as well.

   Best regards,

   Sean Gillespie - Owner

   [3]Muscle Feast, LLC
   [4]Unsubscribe