Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 1997 10:19:15 +0100
From:      Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@pinpt.com>, config@freebsd.org, imp@village.org, Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
Subject:   Re: Commerical applications

> > True, but after many months of work you would have an amazing install
> > interfact that _could_ (if done well) blow away any other system.  You could
> > make it one of the new nifty things in 3.0-R.
>
> I can think of at least a hundred things which fit that description.
> Now I just need to have myself cloned a dozen or so times. :-)
>
> I think we'll probably end up going the HTML route if only because
> there are a lot more CGI hackers around than there are
> amazing-install-interface hackers.

Could we please take a vote (or whatever it takes) to decide
which route to take. If it's going to be HTML let's announce
it so that we can focus this discussion and (finally, I've
been following these discussions too for the last year and
a half), get something done, or at least have a direction
in which to go (I feel lost :).

Marc.

PS no snipe intended to anyone at all!

Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl