Date:      Wed, 9 Sep 1998 11:26:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Kevin Pan <kevinpan@maxime.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Website

There are a set of people who do this, so you may be treading on a few
toes suggesting that it needs work, but....

my 2 c.

the present site is very confusing,
with about 3 ways of doing things,
and too many gifs, which makes it slow on slow links.

There should be more "obvious" links to the questins people always ask.
too many of the present links are not obviously links..
(e.g. it took me 3 weeks to discover that the yellow bar was clickable)

probably 'questions' is not the place to offer however..

you should write to the webmaster and offer your services....

julian