Date:      Wed, 26 Feb 2003 09:42:00 -0300
From:      "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@tcoip.com.br>
To:        La Temperanza <temperanza@softhome.net>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pcm breakage

I'm definitely seeing this, and I assumed it's related to my witness
complain about cmi (though it only started recently -- but, then, this
message has only been added recently, afaik).

I have no sound problems, though. In between crashes for other problems,
that is.

--
Daniel C. Sobral                   (8-DCS)
Gerencia de Operacoes

Outros:
	dcs@newsguy.com
	dcs@freebsd.org
	capo@notorious.bsdconspiracy.net

The secret of success is sincerity.  Once you can fake
that you've got it made.