Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 01:05:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Bermal <mark@ieng9.ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   D-Link 528ct ether net card

Hello list!
	I have just been given a (well, two actually) D-Link 528CT
ethernet cards so that I can network my FreeBSD 3.1 box and a windows 98
box. In the documentation, it seems that this card isn't mentioned as
being known to work. I however want this card to work, but I don't know
what chipset it uses. The only thing I do know it that it works as a
Realtek 8029 compatible device under windows 98. Is anybody familiar with
this hardware and know how to get it to work? Also, how to I setup a
TCP/IP LAN under freebsd? The handbook didn't have a lot to say about
this, and the nmanual pages keep mentioning "interfaces, but I don't know
the names of the "interfaces"

plesase help me!

Thank You!

Mark Bermal

PS: I'm using rxvt with Pine, nad backspace doesn't seem to work with rxvt
and pine, anybody have this problem?