Date:      Fri, 03 Jan 2003 03:33:07 +0000
From:      "Adrian NoSpm!" <adrian_nospm@hotmail.com>
To:        jim@jwweeks.com
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how do you have seperate UIDs for each frontpage web?

Hi Jim,

I copied master.passwd and the group file
over so the UID and GID on the directories
is the same as on the older server..  It
only seems to work if if I have all the
files under each web set up with UID:GID =
fpuser:fpuser ..

What are the security consequences of having
all the file files owned by fpuser and writable
by that group?

thanks,
Adrian.