Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:19:17 +0200
From:      "Boris Hollas" <boris.hollas@gmx.de>
To:        bugbusters@freebsd.org
Subject:   pr i386/128074

Hello,

I realized that my pr i386/128074 belong in the ports category, not in
i386. Is it possible to move it to the ports category? I apologize for
that mistake.

Also, I suggest to add more information to the web interface on
http://www.freebsd.org/send-pr.html. There's a drop down list for
'category'. I think it will help submitters if a short description of the
categories, as in
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/problem-reports/article.html,
"Here is the current list of categories: ...", is given next to the
drop-down list or on top of the page. Also, if the entries are sorted by
frequency selecting the right category will be easier.

Regards,
Boris

--
Boris