Date:      Wed, 17 May 2006 16:43:18 +0300
From:      Maslan <maslanbsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sysinstall sucks

Hi
I was updating my system from 5.4 to 6.1, i did a fresh install, but
after sysinstall finishes it had damaged the MBR.
I have 1 ext3 partitions and 2 ufs partitions, one for dfly and the
other for fbsd.
The other thing that during the installation i wanted to repartition,
but when i click partitioning, sysintall catch a signal and terminate,
i didn't really want to repartition since i've already bsd slices.
I've fixed this problem with gpart and everything is ok.
I just wanted to note that problem here, it may be a bug in sysinstall
Thanks

--=20
I'm Searching For Perfection,
So Even If U Need Portability U've To Use Assembly ;-)
http://www.maslanlab.org
http://libosdk.berlios.de