Date:      Wed, 01 Apr 2009 00:38:00 +0300
From:      "Vasadi I. Claudiu Florin" <claudiu.vasadi@gmail.com>
To:        redtick@sbcglobal.net
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mythtv-0.21 build error

This is what I would do if I were you:

0.1) do a cvsup (or whatever) so the ports are up to date and:
1) try a make deinstall;make clean;make distclean;make build (and if the
file is present do a make install)
if that doesn't work
2) (workaround) download from the web a source code, compile it and:
   2.a) copy the file in the work dir of the ports and do make install
(this requires a make build be made)
	or
   2.b) install it from that package

!!! REMEMBER !!!
if step 1 fails write a mail to the maintainer of the port with the error
specifiyng the output of the uname -a, the output of ls /var/db/pkg and
the error you encountered, and also what you did to solve the problem
(usually the workaround).

dunno why I seem to missed another way of solving this. Suddenly forgot
it... happens once in a whille. Will e-mail it to you if/when I remember it