Date:      Fri, 20 Jan 2006 07:55:28 +0100
From:      giannidoe@mac.com
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Understanding dependencies

Hi
I've got a bit of a newbie question:

When I first compiled the maildrop port using 'make WITH_AUTHLIB=yes'
a menu popped up allowing me to select which authentication modules
to include, I checked the MySQL module by mistake which resulted in
MySQL getting installed as a dependency.
I then tried to start again after running pkg_delete + make clean but
when I re-run 'make WITH_AUTHLIB=yes' I no longer get the menu to
select the authentication modules and MySQL is installed again.
How can I remove the dependency to MySQL and start from fresh?
Thanks
Gianni