Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:51:34 -0500
From:      Yung Yi <yiyung@mmlab.snu.ac.kr>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2 network cards

Hello.

I have a question about installing two network pc cards in the laptop.

Is there anyone who experiences installing 2 network cards in the PAO
FreeBSD system?

I have 2 3com cards. one is 574B and the other is another.

When I install each one card in my sysmtem, that works.
However, when I inserted two network cards in my system, the system
recognizes only one card.

I think the problem is that each card uses ep0 interface. right?

Do I need to do a special setting or procedure to install 2 network
cards?

Please reply to me and thanks in advance.

Regards,