Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:12:58 +0300
From:      "Ari Suutari" <ari@suutari.iki.fi>
To:        "Alexander Langer" <alex@big.endian.de>
Cc:        <midom@dammit.lt>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: kannel-0.10.2

Hi,

Just tried the new version of port. Compiles ok,
but I think that the configuration files it installs
from debian directory are outdated. It would be
better to install wapkannel.conf and smskannel.conf
files from gw directory (maybe one more fix ?)

Just started by servers up with wapkannel.conf and
everything works fine !

(Btw, it was very nice to notice that someone already did
most of the work by creating this port. I started to think about
creating a port this morning... luckily I searched the ports
before doing anything!).

    Ari S.