Date:      Sat, 4 Sep 1999 22:38:32 +1000
From:      "Gavin Cameron" <gavin@itworks.com.au>
To:        <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Trouble making gd 1.6.2 from ports

Hi,

I'm trying to install gd 1.6.2 from the ports but I end up with the
following error

/bin/sh ./libtool --mode=link
gcc  -O -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -o pngtogd  pngtogd.o
libgd.la -lpng -lz -lm
gcc -O -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -o .libs/pngtogd
pngtogd.o -L.libs -lgd -lpng -lz -lm -lm -lpng -lpng -lz -lm -lpng -lz -lm -
R/usr/local/lib
pngtogd.o: Undefined symbol `_gdImageCreateFromPng' referenced from text
segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Anyone seen this and no how to get around it?

I'm makin the port on a 2.2.6 machine

Thanks in advance
Gavin