Date:      Sun, 04 Jun 2000 23:02:24 -0800
From:      contact@gTranz.com
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Free eCommerce Store

Put your business online, instantly.  gTranz provides you with the tools to build, manage and grow your online business, including:

·	An easy-to-use store-builder
·	Site hosting
·	Real time credit card processing
·	Tax and shipping calculators
·	Unlimited categories and items
·	In-depth reporting functions
·	Merchant account services
·	Search Engine Submission
·	Domain Name Registration
·	Banner advertising
·	Procurement services

            And much more.

Special Offer:
If you respond to this ad within the next 30 days, we will:

1.	Give you a 30 day FREE trial
2.	Transfer your existing site into our solution
3.	Provide full telephone support

To take advantage of our special offer visit http://www.gtranz.com/?Affiliate=PMD, sign-up, and start building your online store.  It’s that simple.

Business Partners wanted:
Become a gTranz partner and earn revenue by providing gTranz’s e-commerce services to your customers.  For details about our various partnership and affiliate programs, please visit http://www.gtranz.com/partners.html?Affiliate=PMD.