Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 1996 11:01:54 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe <mitayai@dreaming.org>
To:        David Greenman <dg@root.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: persistent problem. (fwd)

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, David Greenman wrote:

> >thought i'd share with you folks the latest in my saga of trying to get
> >someone to tell me when the route between me and freebsd.org will be fixed
> >(yes, i'm one of those poor saps who go through Sprint).
>
>    I've forwarded your message as well as the contents of a conversation I
> had with the NyserNet NOC to the person in charge of the CIX router and to
> the head of engineering at CRL.
>
> -DG

Thanks, David... i hope CIX, CRL and Sprint clear this up soon so us
poor Sprint customers can reach Walnut Creek once again...

I also have to thank Jeff at eConnect Canada, my
provider, who has been working on it from this end... my knowledge of
routing and the like is pretty close to nil, but /he/ knew the right
questions to ask of the people along the way at Sprint Canada and
Sprint... and since it really had nothing to do with his system, it was
clearly above and beyond the call of his already chaotic duty.

Could you forward anything you hear back to me?

Regards,
Mit