Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 1996 07:58:39 +0000
From:      "Timothy Brown" <tbrown@mail1.i1.net>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Theo filter

> Umm the recent drivel from one theo@raatt ( or somsuch .. it fits ) has
> basically irriatated me rather heavily. How hard would it be to patch
[....]

This is all well and good, but you're acting similar to the way he's acting
when you call him a "butthead", and most of the other people participating in
this thread are acting like little kids anyway.  (I'm 17.)

Wouldn't it be more beneficial for both communities to take a step back and
summarize what might be worth it for inclusion in the NetBSD/FreeBSD trees?
It seems to me that, since Theo is importing from Net/FreeBSD, then
Net/FreeBSD should import from him, and then the merge between the three BSD
clones will grow closer.

On that note, has there been any discussion given to forming a committee to
determine if this is a Good Idea (tm)?

--
 Timothy Brown <tbrown@i1.net>                          InterNIC: TB1313
 Chairman, Internet Service Providers' Consortium       PGP Key Available

 ph:  314/928.5545      2733 McClay Valley Blvd
 fax: 314/928.5250      St. Peters, MO 63376
 pgr: 314/360.3408
 cel: 314/303.2949      www: http://www.i1.net/~tbrown/