Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 96 23:19:29 -0800
From:      pokora <pokora@execpc.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fail to boot

I've spent numeruos hours and tried numerous time to install FreeBSD. When completed, the system
doesn't boot. I indicated to use boot manager because the first hard drive has all my DOS
software. I have a second drive that I installed FreeBSD. Do I need to reenter the install
program from the boot.flp to set anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to reinstall again(over the network
it takes along time).

Thanks in advance!

Ross