Date:      Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:21:38 -0500
From:      Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
To:        rflynn@acsalaska.net
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CFR: net-mgmt/observium

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:34 PM,  <rflynn@acsalaska.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to ask for a review on net-mgmt/observium, available at:
> https://redports.org/browser/melflynn/net-mgmt/observium

A few comments:

# Date created:                         12 Feb 2012
should be the ISO form of the date (2010-02-12)

.if ${OSVERSION} >= 1000000
BROKEN=         net/php5-snmp fails
.endif

should be removed in the final version of the port. We don't mark
things IGNORE or BROKEN because of a *_DEPENDS's  problem.

> especially default knobs and the fping script, which is
> stolen^Wborrowed from
> http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/BBB/Net-Ping-2.31/demo/fping.

why is fping in the files/ directory instead of being fetched from somewhere?

patch-html::graph-realtime.php should be upstreamed instead being
locally modified for FreeBSD.

otherwise it looks pretty good (note that I didn't test it)

--
Eitan Adler