Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:38:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   a.out.5

Before asking my libelf question on -hackers, I spent some time reading
elf.5 and a.out.5.  At the bottom of a.out.5 in the BUGS section is the
comment:

     New binary file formats may be supported in the future, and they probably
     will not be compatible at any level with this ancient format.

As ELF is now supported, this comment is a bit out of date.  I didn't
submit a PR because it didn't seem that important and I didn't know what
it should say anyway.  :)

Jamie

--
Jamie Howard