Date:      Sat, 28 Jan 2006 02:12:33 -0800
From:      "Loren M. Lang" <lorenl@alzatex.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Embedded install script

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

A package I am porting has a build infrastucture, but no install target
to call.  It is setup so it is all built under a bin directory in the
source.  I created a quick script that creates the aproximately 20
directories and 140 install lines to the correct place under LOCALBASE,
but I was wondering if I should just add the lines directly to the port
make file under a do-install target or put them in a seperate file under
files/.

--=20
Loren M. Lang
lorenl@north-winds.org
http://www.north-winds.org/

Public Key: ftp://ftp.north-winds.org/pub/lorenl_pubkey.asc
Fingerprint: CEE1 AAE2 F66C 59B5 34CA  C415 6D35 E847 0118 A3D2
=20

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi

--Qxx1br4bt0+wmkIi--