Date:      Sun, 27 May 2001 19:57:57 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>, core@freebsd.org, alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: broken loader?

On Sun, May 27, 2001 at 07:52:29PM -0700, Mike Smith wrote:
> Core has nothing to do with this.  If you want the Alpha tested and
> supported like the other platforms, you need to make sure that the
> resources are available; whether this means doing it yourself, or helping
> Daniel get a machine set up, or finding a volunteer to help him out.

Earlier this morning I poked Justin Gibbs about the status of the FreeBSD
Foundation and its ability to accept donations -- with the intent of
seeing if I could get $300 out of the foundation to get DCS an Alpha for
testing.  I have not heard back from Justin yet.

> Please.  Less whining, and more thought behind constructive suggestions.

I thought getting a commit tested on all platforms *was* a constructive
suggestion.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)