Date:      Sun, 08 Dec 2002 17:46:09 -0800
From:      oliver <opml@terraflux.com>
To:        Sten <sten@blinkenlights.nl>
Cc:        <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: AlphaServer1200 (5305), FBSD4.7 and Symbios53C875

Sten,

I tried the different slot trick already, but no luck. The scsi cables
appear fine, and the read and write test on the srm console works a-ok.

The controller (and Server) were used for Windows 2000/alpha before, and I
was wondering if I need to disable the controller bios, if any present? Or
should this just work, regardless..?

Cheers,
Oliver