Date:      Sat, 17 Dec 2016 13:40:10 -0600
From:      John Marino <freebsd.contact@marino.st>
To:        Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
Cc:        "ports@FreeBSD.org Ports" <ports@FreeBSD.org>, abi@abinet.ru
Subject:   Re: The ports collection has some serious issues

On 12/17/2016 13:35, Mark Linimon wrote:
> This is the sixth "top of thread" post.  Could you please arrange to stop
> breaking email threading?  Thanks.
>
> mcl

I have to assume you're talking to me.
Mark:
1) I am not subscribed to the mail list
2) FreeBSD chooses not to store the raw email content like it does for
svn commits.

Thus I have no way to "continue" a thread that didn't CC me.

Now, given those two facts, what *EXACTLY* do you suggest I do differently?

Right now you are attacking me for something that's not my fault.  It's
FreeBSD's fault if anything.  I don't care if the consequence is a
broken thread since FreeBSD has the ability to make it better.

John

---