Date:      Tue, 21 Sep 1999 09:27:20 +0000 (GMT)
From:      The Big Loser <lusr@ns1.uscreativetypes.com>
To:        Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
Cc:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>, Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>, jcarlos@bahianet.com.br, stable@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, security@FreeBSD.ORG, hitech@bahianet.com.br
Subject:   Re: Out of mbuf clusters (fwd)

I wanted to briefly reply to this thread before it
(hopefully) dies.  As far as I know, this is THE REAL WORLD and not a
class and none of the contributors to these lists have the time or energy
to foster a users fragile self esteem.  I myself am a (relative)
newbie, but that doesn't mean I need a sugar-coated response to every
newbie question out there.

The point is that DES took the time to present the necessary information.
Who cares if his presentation was a little rough; in my experience, you
are lucky to even get such a detailed answer without a price tag attached.
I believe that the first thing any newbie needs to do is grow a thicker
skin; if you can admit that you are in the dark, then maybe you won't
gripe when the light provided isn't just what you expected.  Instead
you'll show what seems to be a dying aspect of humanity: Gratitude.

Thanks DES and the rest who answered the original question.  Some of us do
appreciate everything we get.