Date:      Fri, 08 Feb 2008 23:37:24 +0100
From:      "Michael Ross" <michael.ross@gmx.net>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please fix build instructions on porting.openoffice.org

Hi,

I solved my language-installation problem.

It would be nice if anyone could fix the build instructions on  =

http://porting.openoffice.org/freebsd/

There is said:

	Building/installing/packaging a localized language package (Japanese  =

version for example)
	% cd /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2 ; make LOCALIZED_LANG=3Dja
	% su
	Password:
	# make install package

But if I do not "package" - I did not try, I do not want a package, so
if I
	# make install
I end up with the en-US version.

To install the localized version, I have to
	# make LOCALIZED_LANG=3Dja install

I found out by blind guessing. Maybe it is obvious if you work with  =

packages a lot.

Michael