Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:59:32 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Veaceslav Revutchi <sl@zeus.dnt.md>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: weird pine problem

Ok, it was a DNS problem after all :)
But strange, I just added a new ethernet card before that
and configured it with an IP like (8.8.8.2) temporaryly just to
test something and when comands like mailq and pine are invoked
they need to reverse-lookup all the IPs from all the interfaces.
The 8.8.8.2 was delaying the process, I removed it and everything
wenk ok.
Why?