Date:      Thu, 29 Feb 1996 02:15:41 -0700 (MST)
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 100-baseT hub recommendation?

On a related note, we've been purchasing SMC Etherpower 10/100's for our
new FreeBSD boxes in preparation for upgrading a hub to 100baseT, but my
counterpart here feels much more inclined towards using the Intel
100baseT cards.  I noticed they've slipped in to -stable recently, but
I'd love to hear from someone about how they're working in a production
environment?

(Quite obviously, the SMC's work like an absolute charm under FreeBSD).

  -Dave

--
angio@aros.net                Complete virtual hosting and business-oriented
system administration         Internet services.  (WWW, FTP, email)