Date:      Thu, 07 Aug 2014 16:07:53 -0500
From:      "Martin G. McCormick" <martin@server1.shellworld.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Legacy Images

	All of our production servers are FreeBSD9.1 and will
soon be upgraded to 9.3 but they are not there yet. We like to
run the same versions of bind and DHCP. I am presently replacing
a 9.1 server that may be having hardware issues with a brand new
server that probably should still run FreeBSD9.1 like it's work
mate for now. Can I still get an AMD64 USB stick image that will
get me to as close to FreeBSD9.1 as possible?

Thank you.

Martin McCormick