Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 1999 08:24:30 -0400
From:      Shashi Joshi <shashi@WEBSI.com>
To:        "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Keyboard problems - CAPS, NUM, SCROLL LOCK lights all keep blinking

Andy V. Oleynik worked magic with the keyboard on Wed, Jun 02, 1999 at 03:19:43PM +0300:
> In previous letters U tald U had installed 2.2.7 on PC.
> That time I assume U could not only boot GENERIC
> successfully but even go through the installation process.
> Is it true?

	Yes. I had installed 2.2.7 successfully in March and had been
	working for a month or so. Then I went on vacation for a few weeks.
	Before going, I had installed a user password (in PC BIOS setup)
	and disabled "unattended startup".

	But with those setting in place, I was not able to boot 2.2.7,
	though I was able to boot DOS or 2.2.1 floppy.

	Shashi Joshi

> Shashi Joshi wrote:
>
> > Hi Andy,
> > I have been trying some other things and have some more input that might

	I meant, since my first email, I tried some more things to shed
	light on the problem.

--
Shashi Joshi