Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 1997 00:08:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <benedict@echonyc.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        Fred Gilham <gilham@csl.sri.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: A cool xterm?

On Fri, 10 Jan 1997, Terry Lambert wrote:

> It's ugly, it fails the page up/down in the thumb area, it does not
> have a single-step up/down button, and it takes too many buttons
> on your mouse to make it work efficiently.
>
> Other than that, there's no problem with it.

It would also be very nice if I could use a key or combination of keys to
turn scrollbar mode on, use the arrows to scroll up and down, and hit
another key to go back to the active window.  Does anyone know if this is
currently possible, or if not, how I can set it up?

Signed, one who hates switching from keyboard to mouse and back.

(P.S. Keyboard-based cut and paste would be a real win too.)

> 					Regards,
> 					Terry Lambert
> 					terry@lambert.org
> ---