Date:      Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:40:50 -0700
From:      Ben Goren <ben@trumpetpower.com>
To:        Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com>
Cc:        ppc@openbsd.org, FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>, jaguar.darocha@yandex.com, advocacy@freebsd.org, advocacy@openbsd.org
Subject:   Re: powerpc packages?

While the purpose of sending this to the various lists is obviously a =
pointless and unfounded attempt to embarrass Theo...

...I can't help but speculate that, had you instead approached him with =
a demand of some sort but an offer of expertise accompanied by good =
BSD-licensed code, OpenBSD probably would incorporate whatever it is you =
want.

Cheers,

b&