Date:      Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:29:06 -0900 (AKST)
From:      rflynn@acsalaska.net
To:        "Eitan Adler" <lists@eitanadler.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CFR: net-mgmt/observium

Hi Eitan,

> why is fping in the files/ directory instead of being fetched from somewhere?

Cause I was looking for EXTRA_FILES and similar knobs and gave up, while I
should be looking at EXTRACT_ONLY. Got it fixed locally.

> patch-html::graph-realtime.php should be upstreamed instead being
> locally modified for FreeBSD.

Hmm. If the FreeBSD php is vanilla, things "work". As soon as you put a
sane (f.e. php.ini-production) php.ini in play, things stop working, the
culprit being short_open_tags. My intention was to not flood maintainer mail
relating to that.

I probably can rewrite it as an REINPLACE_CMD to save the ports tree 8k in
$FILESDIR.

-- Mel