Date:      Sun, 10 May 1998 19:04:35 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Letter to DOJ and California State Attorney

Target date to start emailing the letter is Monday.

Why?

According to the press , it is perceived that the DOJ and State Attornies
plan to file suit on Wednesday. So it is imperative that we mass
mail the goverment on Monday.

In this scenario, spamming the goverment is *good* and encouraged
behavior . Traditionally,  is called participation -- God I love it !!

You can locate your state attorney via Yahoo.

Again, here is the contact info specially if you wish to express
your own opinion:

California state attorney's web page which I easily found thru Yahoo:

http://caag.state.ca.us/

DOJ's Anti Trust Division contact web page:

http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/index.html