Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 14:52:39 -0800
From:      "Nagy, James" <Jnagy@vancouver.glenayre.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Accessing floppy

1., I know how to write floppies (fdwrite) , but how can I read them?  I
know it's a kinda rookie
question but I couldn't find the solution in the man pages.

2., Is it possible to modify kernel on bootable floppy , save it and
copy it to the HD ?. I only want to change my mse0 mouse drive to
psm0 .I didn't install kernel source because of lack of HD space.:)

Thank-you

James